About the Role
Beema are looking for a Full-stack engineer to join our growing start-up. Innovative, accessible and enviable; Beema envisions insurance in a new way - We are a tech start-up that offers innovative, digitised products & solutions.
- We are a Ruby on Rails company that enjoys crafting lovely code on a majestic and modular monolith.
- We are a remote company. Your time and your calm for doing your craft is key for our team.
- We don’t embrace microservices as a way of architecting Beema. As of now, we value our delivery pace and happiness too much to enroll in that journey.
- We have many exciting challenges in front of us and we plan to face them with a small team of experienced and skilled developers with a similar mindset.
- We are excellent to each other. Egos and dramas are not part of our culture.
- We love solving problems for human beings. We work collaboratively with designers and product owners to evolve our product on a weekly basis.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years professional experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Enjoys writing code as part of a diverse and multiskilled development team
- Cares about domain modelling and has good practices in Object Oriented Design.
- Believes that writing tests as part of the development process is fundamental to build great products.
- Has real passion for solving customer frictions through simple and effective software.
- Has experience with Postgres, Sidekiq and Redis
What we offer you:
- Great team and a friendly and inclusive environment
- The opportunity to work from anywhere with great colleagues
- Really exciting programming challenges
- Competitive salary based on experience;
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.