About the jobFollow Up Boss is at a unique point in our growth stage - we’ve been able to build a robust and strong product and brand that our customers are drawn to and align with (not to mention a profitable, self-funded company).
Our strongest performing lead generator has historically been referrals from happy customers; our customer support and success are second-to-none. While there is both direct and indirect competition in our space, we feel like we’re well-positioned as the real estate CRM leader and believe there is ample room for continued growth in the market.
We’re looking for someone who can develop and execute a strategic sales plan. We currently have a small sales team fielding inbounding leads and are looking to grow and scale this considerably. We feel there is ample opportunity both with our inbound lead model as well as additional growth areas we're eyeing.
Our ideal candidate can really focus inward on the day-to-day motion of sales. Working with our sales team from a coaching perspective, helping them drive leads towards conversion; someone who really understands SaaS sales and the free trial model is a must.
We’re looking for someone to completely own this side of the business and lead the strategy and execution - we’re looking for an “A Player”: someone who’s done this before in a similar stage company, in a similar industry, with a similar product offering and price point.
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing and executing a strategic sales plan to supercharge growth
- Leading our inbound sales team on a daily basis
- You'll own a team quota goal
- Owning and leading the creation of sales communications strategies and tactics
- Ensuring sales plans are developed in a highly collaborative manner with other key stakeholders
- Translating the sales plan into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives, keeping the team on schedule
- Continuous analysis of the competitive environment and industry trends
- Building a sales culture ruthlessly focused on customer experience and revenue, highly collaborative and cross-functional, and encourages transparent communication and constructive idea building and dialogue
- Minimum experience of 5 years in B2B SaaS sales (experience in the real estate market a plus!)
- Ability to grow and a team but not just seeking a hands-off management role (looking for a player-coach)
- Proven track record of creating and driving a sales strategy that drives revenue growth
- Collaborative by nature with proven effectiveness working with key internal stakeholders to shape and execute vision and strategy; can influence without authority
- Possess a test and learn mentality
- Experience as a member of a leadership team
- Strong strategic, analytical, organizational, and personal skillset
- Experience owning a team sales quota
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Remote work experience is considered an asset
- Based in the USA; quiet home office with fast internet
Why work with us?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- 100% Remote
- Annual Team Retreats + mini-departmental retreats
- Highly competitive salary
- Best-in-class Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision 100% premiums paid)
- 4 Weeks PTO + Sick Leave + 8 Holidays
- Parental Leave (12 wks primary caregiver / 6 wks secondary caregiver)
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Yearly money to spend on education and self-improvement
- Fun perks like free coffee, birthday off and a monthly fitness stipend
Who is Follow Up Boss?
- We’re a powerful, intuitive, sales-focused CRM for real estate teams (and we use our own product)
- Check out our video on how we work: https://www.followupboss.com/about/
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric - we live it: https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We’re a self-funded, profitable company started back in April of 2011
Apply for the jobDo you want to join our team as our new Head of Sales? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.