Skedda is the world’s leading space scheduling platform. Our cloud-based platform allows organisations to automate complex booking processes. Skedda is used by a wide spectrum of organisations to enable self-service bookings for their bookable ‘spaces’.
The product is truly international with active customers in over 2,500 cities globally.
We are 100% bootstrapped, profitable and growing - fast! We, the founders, build + run the product and are dedicated to improving it on a daily basis.
We’re looking for a friendly, tech-savvy, motivated customer relationship specialist to join our growing Account Executive Team.
Your role will be based around showcasing our product to prospective inbound customers. While this is a sales role, our approach is based around displaying the value of our product in a professional, relaxed and helpful manner. As we only handle inbound queries, there will be no cold calling, hard sales tactics or stressful quotas.
We’re an Australia-based SaaS company with team members positioned across the globe. As we’re still relatively small (currently 22), you’re sure to have a big impact!
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Showcasing our product to prospective customers via video demonstrations
- Building lasting relationships with our customers
- Conversing with customers via email, phone and in-app chat
- Helping customers find solutions to their unique space scheduling scenarios
- Collaborating with the broader team
For this role, we need you to:
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication in English
- Have experience in customer-relationship (sales and/or customer support)
- Have a general interest in technology / SaaS products
- Be motivated to help customers get the most out of our product
- Be a highly-organised person with an attention to detail
- Be based in The UK, Ireland or Mainland Europe
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.