Revenue teams at top Cloud 100 companies like Asana and Intercom use Dooly to capture and amplify the outcomes of their meetings. Because we build Dooly with the end-user in mind, users tell us they couldn’t live without it. With our recently announced Series B funding, we're investing in our team and building the next generation of our product.
Dooly is a remote-first company with a team spread across North America and a small head office in Vancouver. For this role we are open to candidates who are located anywhere in North America.
As a product designer, you’ll report into our Head of Design and work cross-functionally with a product manager and engineering team to craft delightful user experiences, help build and maintain our design system and work with our customers to uncover valuable insights.
You consider yourself to be a methodical individual who likes to think critically about your work. You exude creative energy and aren’t afraid to passionately participate in product meetings that help us bring Dooly to the next-level. You possess a start-up mindset and you are comfortable working autonomously and self-sufficiently. You advocate for the customer experience while considering and balancing differing opinions and you inspire others by bringing a high degree of curiosity, creative energy, and user empathy.
A Typical Day in the Life
- Collaborate with engineering and product to help inform product direction and strategy for features
- Interview customers to gather feedback and iterate on designs
- Work with engineering to ensure designs are implemented accurately
- Help build and maintain our design system for Dooly
- Work on a variety of projects that might include:
- Adding collaboration to our note editor
- Improving our desktop app
- Improving our call recording and zoom integration
- Delivering real time content
What You Have
- 3+ years of experience designing responsive, user facing products
- Ability to solicit feedback from your peers and our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A portfolio that highlights strong examples of typography, visual design and process
- Experience prototyping and iterating on your designs with tools like Figma
- Understanding of basic web technologies
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience testing and gathering insights from our users to help inform design decisions
- Bonus: bringing a unique skillset to the team such as illustration, user research or copywriting
Our Product Values
Empathy for users: From our business strategy to our product, Dooly’s built with the end-user in mind. We listen carefully and build solutions thoughtfully.
Crafting quality experiences: Building for the end-user requires that the product works exceptionally well and is a joy to use.
Desire to improve: We’re always growing: personally, professionally, and as an organization. Diversity and inclusion accelerate our growth.
Play as a team: Building a great product and organization requires collaboration. Two minds are better than one, and two different opinions are even better.
Self-manager: As a startup, we move fast and often need to take charge of our most fruitful efforts. That being said, there’s a team to support you.
If all of this resonates with you, we encourage you to please apply online with your resume and a short email of why you think you’d be amazing in this role.
We encourage you to applyAt Dooly, we value you, your well-being, and having fun.
We value the differences of our team members, and we encourage everyone to apply - especially those whose identities are underrepresented in tech. We know that the more diverse the perspectives, experiences, and talent of our Dooligans, the better we’ll be. We respect and celebrate how you identify, who you do or don’t worship, your pronouns, the color of your skin, your age (on paper and at heart), your sexual orientation, your culture and background, and if you have a disability or are a veteran. If you require accommodations in the hiring process please reach out to email@example.com.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.