We’re looking for a motivated Technical Sourcer to support our technical talent operations. Please note that this is NOT an internal sourcing role.
In this role, you will work with a wide variety of clients within Tech from Enterprise to Early Stage Startups. You will also get global recruiting experience with a chance to work in; EU, US, LATAM, and Asian markets.
This is a full-time, remote role. The candidate is ideally based in Europe or LATAM.
What you will be doing
- Source passive candidates from LinkedIn, job boards, and our internal pool of 120,000+ developers
- Working closely with the Matching team and Account Managers to understand open roles and help properly suggest candidates to the clients' opened jobs
- Tracking/reporting information regarding candidate pipelines and recruiting funnel metrics
- Manage candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Ensure our ATS is properly updated and accurate
- Screen and interview applicants for competency with the job requirements
- Use tools such as Gem, LinkedIn, Hubspot, Calendly, Zapier, Slack, Zoom, and any others you are interested in to boost your productivity
We hope you have
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a technical sourcing role at a growing company
- Experience in sourcing software developer candidates, particularly in mobile and web development
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong EQ
- Ability to multitask and handle a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team
- Strong verbal and written English skills
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in tech startups or high growth companies
- Experience working in a multi-cultural and remote team
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.