Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a highly professional, courteous and empathetic customer service via phone and e-mail.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Respond to inbound calls and customer inquiries regarding the client's products to ensure questions are answered and orders placed timely.
- Request and collect updated documentation required by the customer’s payer, complete order entry and coordination of product shipment to customers.
- Answer phone inquiries and provide support and direction to customers and resolve customer’s issues in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Ensure all patient documents are on file as required to assure regulatory requirements and payer requirements are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external entities to assist our customers in obtaining products.
- Encourage customer compliance with product utilization.
Our ideal candidate is
- A natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email or social media post as an opportunity to delight our customers
- Fluent in Dutch
- Working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Sense of responsibility
- Excellent benefits package
- Multilingual and excellent work environment to provide the customer service
- Extensive training
- Languages classes (for international candidates)
- Internal employee incentives
- Located in an amazing office in Lisbon with excellent transport links
Work@Home based in Portugal
Remote work requires a PC/Laptop, mobile phone and high-speed Internet Service:
- Operating System - Windows 10
- Dual core-processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5GB available space on Hard disk
- 2 USB Ports available
- 15 inch screen minimum
- Screen resolution: 1280x1024
- Internet Speed:
- Uplink, 2,5Mb or more
- Downlink, 12Mb or more
- Mobile Phone: Android 8.0 or higher / iOS 12 or higher
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.