Trove Collective is looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead the go-to-market strategy and execution of our new social blogging platform. We are looking for someone with experience managing content development, growth activations, demand generation for early super users, and community building.
The next 6 months are an exciting time in the growth of Trove Collective. This marketing leader must have experience with scaling startups through the zero to one phase. We believe in creative, outside the box marketing that makes a consumer brand sticky, and set the right tone for the eventual scale phase.
- Create a funnel to attract, engage, and activate our Trove super users.
- Test and evaluate distribution channels (eg. community activation, guerrilla marketing, PPC, etc.).
- Build and launch an Ambassador Program: identify community evangelists and influencers, recruit them, incentivize them and measure the effectiveness of their work.
- Lead the development of a focused content strategy.
- Measure, track, and report on the effectiveness of every marketing initiative.
- Lead freelancers to develop content such as; videos, articles, and landing pages.
- Manage early marketing budgets.
- 3+ years of consumer marketing and startup experience
- Experience leading GTM app launches
- Experience managing contractors and budgets
- Needs to be U.S. citizen or able to host their own U.S. visa
Competitive salary (+ Equity)
About Trove Collective:
Trove Collective is building the next generation of blogging. We are hyper-focused on the ability to distribute useful information between friends and communities. The basis is to build collections of knowledge, hobbies, ideas, and experiences driven by curious creators and consumed by life-long discoverers. Maybe you make some kick-ass recipes, study the constellations, voraciously read novels, or create awesome home-inspired DIY projects. You now have a place to share high-utility, interesting content. You can feel good about expressing your authentic self and you can discover content from people you trust the most.
We are re-thinking the social media constructs of following, comment threads, algorithms, community guidelines, etc… and building with intention (ads don’t make the cut). We are also re-thinking monetization to give our community a first-of-its-kind micro-monetization method. This is focused on 100M+ consumer market to give people a slice of the internet to express themselves without the noise. We are pre-seed funded by an amazing set of angels, who are leaders and execs in marketing, tech, legal, finance, and venture capital.
We are challenging the norm, encouraging the life-long learning process, and striving for positive fulfillment.
Applying to the role:
We look forward to being in touch!
- Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information. We are building a platform around diverse hobbies and interests - in a few sentences, we’d love to know a bit about one of your passions!
- Why this type of role is a good fit for where you are in your career.
- Include your LinkedIn, and/or some form of a resumé or portfolio.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.