We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our New York hub. You’ll work with our largest and most strategic enterprise customers in the US, including some of the most exciting names in business today. Your role will be cross-functional in nature, working alongside Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering.
You’ll also play a key role in growing Unbabel’s CSM team, currently spread across NYC and Lisbon, and developing the playbook for customer success at Unbabel.
What you will do?
- Maintain excellent relationships with your portfolio of enterprise customers across various industries (gaming, tech, travel, e-commerce), liaising with VPs and C-level stakeholders
- Measure ROI and track the success of customer deployments, conduct QBRs with key stakeholders to showcase their success leveraging strong data
- Become the industry expert and advisor to your customers in the areas of multilingual customer support, translation technology, and language operations
- Grow revenue from named accounts by upselling on renewals and by identifying additional new business for expansions
- Collaborate with colleagues across the company, from Product and Engineering, to Marketing and Sales
What you’ll need?
- 2-4 years of prior experience as a CSM at a SaaS company or startup, or 2-4 years of experience in a sales role at a SaaS company or startup (SDR, AE)
- Experience in customer support, CRM solutions (e.g., Zendesk, SFDC, Kustomer, Intercom), CX tools, translation technology, or language operations is a big plus
- Comfort working with a wide range of customers from various industries (gaming, tech, travel, e-commerce), both growth-level and enterprise
- Willingness to help create a new playbook for customer support in the US
- Interest in languages, customer support, translation, technology and/or software
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- Join a growing cross-functional team expanding rapidly
- Stock options
- Health Insurance and 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Yearly company retreat and periodic trips to work with the team in Portugal
- Monthly meetups and events with the other members of the New York hub
- Role-related and professional skills training, to support you on your career journey
- Access to a mentor within the company, to oversee your development in the area or your choice.
The Tower of Unbabel
Unbabel eliminates language barriers so that businesses can thrive across cultures and geographies.
The company’s language operations platform blends advanced artificial intelligence with human editors, for fast, efficient, high-quality translations that get smarter over time. Unbabel integrates seamlessly in any channel, so agents can deliver consistent multilingual support from within their existing workflows. Making it easy for enterprises to grow into new markets and build customer trust in every corner of the world.
Based in San Francisco, Calif., Unbabel works with leading customer support teams at brands such as Facebook, Microsoft, Booking.com, and Under Armour, to communicate effortlessly with customers around the world, no matter what language they speak.
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.