#Gettimeback to the executives of global leading companies..
Are you an innovative thinker who loves challenges, has drive and wants to revolutionize the meeting culture of today's leaders? Do you enjoy having responsibilities, bringing in your ideas and working in a dynamic environment? Do you want to make a change and influence today's European corporate world with an award-winning technology? You are the one we are looking for!
- Caring the responsibility, that the customer gets what was promised and that the customer realize the expected value with our solution
- Ensuring a smooth customer journey: handover, onboarding, training, review & plan meetings, crisis meetings, renewal, feature adoption, growth.
- Driving revenue per customer by offering additional modules, services, higher price packages, price increases or contract upgrades.
- Knowing the product well and how it fits the business processes of the customer.
- Educating his customer to help them innovate the status quo to adopt agile meeting management (e.g. Admin Academy)
- Building best practices comparing usage and processes across his customer bases
- Ensuring that the documentation of the customer journey in the internal CRM is up to date
- Ensuring a smooth experience and a great service according to our service catalogue
- Collecting feedbacks from customers, allocating it to the right internal team and reporting regularly back to the customer
- Taking responsibility in projects to evolving customer success management @Sherpany
- Becoming a trusted agile meeting management expert for his customers. This means to advise - f.e. in the form of Awareness Workshops - the customer how to conduct effective meetings
- Managing the roll-out (communication) of new functions/services and monitors/supports feature adoption
- Formal vocational education as well as additional qualifications or professional knowledge at equivalent level acquired by work experience.
- Solid professional relevant experience of at least 3-5 years
- German and English at a mother tongue level
- Problem-solving abilities - Solving new problems. Recombination of known solutions or technical information, mostly analytical. Based on expertise and practical skills, known solutions are recombined and applied to new problems.
- Organization - Operative knowledge within a department, operational knowledge for interacting with teams from other areas is required
- Processes - Adaptation of existing processes to other situations. Suggest improvements and analyze process times, process costs and process quality, and identify requirements for new processes. Process optimization is a regular and important part of the position.
- Functional responsibility - Making decisions which are also basis for the work of other groups / teams. Freedom to act within a framework of general guidelines.
- Communication - Convincing demeanor and diplomatic skills in negotiations, include leading negotiations with internal parties such as labor representatives and / or customers as well as external suppliers and other service providers. If necessary, conflicts of interest have to be solved with an appropriate degree of diplomacy and skill in delicate negotiations. High degree of social and intercultural competence and experience.
How you can imagine us:
- You are part of an international company with a flat hierarchy, in which you can take lot of responsibility and your ideas are always welcome
- In order to maintain your work-life balance we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, trainings etc.
- We work with modern Apple products; every employee receives an own MacBook
- Last but not least: Our corporate culture means a lot to us which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-driven cooperation
Our recruiting process:
- Send us your online application
- First interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist (60 min.)
- Second interview with Hiring Manager and our People Business Partner (60 min.)
- Final Interview to get to the Team and 1-2 position related Tasks
Looking forward having you on our team soon!
Your contact person for this role:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
LinkedIn: Majda Zuli
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.