Product Owner needed - 100% remote!
- 100% REMOTELY
- Salary 5,900.00 - 7,350.00 EUR/month (up to $100,000 annually), depending on experience
- 35 days of paid holidays, 10 days of paid sick leave
- Equity in the company
- B2B long-term permanent contract
Gibraltar-based fintech startup specialized in providing Bitcoin’s accessibility
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We're looking for Product Owners for an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings. The company was founded to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, they developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide. You will be responsible for delivery and ensuring impeccable quality and functionality of the company’s products and services.
As Product Owner, you will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by the team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
Among other responsibilities, you'll gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinate sprints.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3+ years
- Experience working in regulated industries, FinTech, cryptocurrency or retail banking
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Creative thinker with a vision;
- Driven and self-motivated;
- Builds trust at all levels;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to perform under pressure in order to meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English;
Nice to haves/pluses:
- Experience and subject matter expertise in financial services, card payments and operations specifically is preferred;
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master qualification
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field;
- Experience working in Bitcoin or Cryptocurrencies is a plus.
To know more about the vision, product backlog, overseeing and managing development stages, evaluating product progress and research - please apply!
Why work with us?
Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- Extremely well-funded organization
- You'll be able to build your team(s) from scratch and structure it to your liking
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- B2B contract
- Salary up to $100,000 yearly, depending on experience (conditions can be negotiated periodically)
- 35 days of paid holidays, 10 days of paid sick leave and equity in the company
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote work
- Long term contract
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.