The primary project of Heliax is the Anoma protocol (implemented in Rust). Anoma is a sovereign, proof-of-stake blockchain protocol that enables private, asset-agnostic cash and private bartering among any number of parties. In addition to Anoma, Heliax works on open-source projects which are part of the Anoma ecosystem, including but not limited to research in cryptographic libraries such as the MASP or Ferveo (written in Rust), and tools for high assurance validity predicates and arbitrary zero-knowledge circuits (Juvix, written in Haskell).
Heliax is a remote-first team, currently composed of cross-disciplinary members located around the world. All of our work is open-source. Our work culture is characterized by open-allocation, where team members have a high degree of freedom and autonomy in choosing when to work, what to work on, and whom to work with.
- Logistical and administrative coordination and support for all team members, especially the leadership team.
- Organize internal events, team retreats (virtual, local and international).
- Organize external events, workshops, and various meetings (virtual, local, and international).
- Ability to travel internationally when meetings or events require.
- Arrange logistics for travels and track/process expenses and relevant invoices.
- Physical office/ coworking space management and maintenance.
- Procurement of necessary office supplies, equipment, merchandise or gifts.
- Preparation, packaging and postage of letters as well as parcels.
- Processing of all pending organizational and administrative tasks, such as maintaining files, records, calendars, folders, internal platforms up-to-date.
- Coordination and planning of physical and virtual meetings (internal or with external parties).
- Ability to use independent judgment and discretion to perform other administrative duties within generally defined policies and practices.
- Correspondence in German and English.
- Organization of team retreats in Europe.
- Participation in industry conferences with booths.
- Organization of virtual meetups.
- Company-wide purchase of holidays/ work anniversary gifts.
- 1+ year of professional experience in an operations-related role.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, humanities or related fields.
- Strong communication skills.
- Oral and written proficiency both in German and English.
- Ability to independently prioritize various issues.
- Strong relationship skills and discretion.
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Strong organizational skills, quick grasp, good time management skills and flexibility.
- Sovereignty and proactiveness.
- Experience with G Suite tools (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, Calendar, etc).
- Able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities and a demanding workload, deliver highly accurate and timely work under pressure.
- Adaptability to work in an agile, fast-changing environment.
- Located in either Berlin (Germany) or Zug (Switzerland), or able to commute to one of these local offices.
- Previous experience in operations.
- Previous experience in event organization.
- Previous experience with Git (e.g. GitHub).
- Knowledge and fluency in languages other than English and German.
- Previous experience in interacting with products and interfaces to blockchain technologies.
- Previous experience in interfaces in the realm of fintech, financial applications, or similar.
- Ideally someone who enjoys travel, nature, and hiking.
- Often we find that discussions and ideas do not come from a meeting room but rather on a trail 🏔️.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.