Remote Work. We know the best work doesn’t always happen in person. Our people have the choice to work from wherever they do their best work. For some of us that means our homes, while others prefer to use our office in Boston (the Seaport). With flexible working locations and hours, we support Robinauts across the US.
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
The marketing team makes sure we reach the right audience, with the right message, at the right time. We’re hiring a writer — a Marketing Content Manager who will help develop and deliver our content strategy, and help workplaces across the world make progress in reopening the office.
- Accelerate the world’s transition to flexible work by connecting companies to the tools and skills needed to adopt a flexible workplace.
- Develop a content strategy to advance our “workplace expert” brand with a target audience of facilities, IT, and “People Ops” roles.
- Acquire good-fit customers which make sense for the business and find value in our vision for the workplace.
- Spend most of your time writing, publishing, and promoting content directly, including blog posts, ebooks, landing pages, social posts, videos, infographics, and more.
- Coordinate and manage writing assignments for a small team of freelancers.
- Steer the direction of our editorial calendar across multiple channels and develop new repeatable ways to reach our target audience as a result, focusing on growing traffic, maximizing reach, and driving user engagement..
- Identify content opportunities through industry trends, working with team members, and a strong understanding of our customers.
- Optimize existing content with a close focus on integrating SEO keyword optimizations, CRO (conversion rate optimization), and relevant trends.
- Track and analyze content performance by setting channel specific KPIs and share findings with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the marketing team and different departments, including product marketing, design, demand gen, product, sales, and more.
- Become the Content team’s #1 internal evangelist – socialize content internally so everyone in the organization is well-versed in our messages.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 3+ years of experience working on a marketing team.
- Have 3+ years of experience in a marketing content creation/strategy role.
- Are a writer at heart - you’re passionate about storytelling and you write compelling brand narrative.
- Are skilled at simplifying complex concepts, and make audiences feel like experts as a result — no matter if internal or external.
- Have experience using web content management, email marketing, SEO, and tools for tracking results (e.g., HubSpot, Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.).
- Work in a fast-paced environment — this role relies on your ability to make autonomous and confident decisions under pressure. We move quickly because we learn quickly, and change priorities to match.
- Have a bias to action, and no problem getting results with abstract or uncharted starting points. You lead projects with minimal direction, finding creative and innovative ways to make it happen.
- Have experience collaborating with leadership in different departments, outside of marketing.
- Have strong opinions on active voice vs. passive voice, and the value of details.
It’s an Added Bonus If You:
- Worked at a B2B, SaaS company before.
- Managed social media channels and their respective calendars.
- Experience in Copywriting and Product Marketing.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For office access, all Robinauts and visitors must provide documented proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If documentation is unavailable, Robinauts and visitors can provide either:- A negative COVID-19 test with results dated within 72 hours prior to their accessing the office, every time they access the office.- OR for regular office users, proof of negative COVID-19 testing on at least a weekly basis.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.