bytepark is a partner for technical consulting, for the development of digital products and for the operation of applications. We have been part of The Social Chain AG since 2018.
Our passion for technology drives us to share our knowledge and strengthen companies for the challenges of digitalization. That is why we are the partner for technical consulting, for the development of digital products and for the operation of applications - all from a single source.
We have been consulting, developing and operating digital products and applications since 2001. This has resulted in more than 500 projects for start-ups, medium-sized companies and corporations from a wide range of industries. We are a small, self-organized and interdisciplinary team that increasingly works independent of location. The result, together with a cooperative partnership, is always at the forefront of our actions. We have been working as a remote-first company since March 2020 and want to continue to develop in this direction in the future.
What awaits you
- Together with the interdisciplinary team and the client, you will develop the design concept, starting with the idea and going live
- Together with the project and product management you will develop personas, user stories, create wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes
- You define and build interactive elements in accordance with the style guide
- You are responsible for the quality standards in the area of UI design in your projects
- You support all topics concerning the external presentation of bytepark GmbH (with a very high degree of freedom)
- You work closely with the frontend development team
- In the project you help to shape the processes between design and frontend
What you should bring along
- At least 3 to 4 years of professional experience in design agencies or in digital product development
- A portfolio with strong references
- High creativity, a good sense for visual design, an eye for details and a general affinity for the digital (design) world
- Very good knowledge of Figma (preferred) and/or Sketch tools and Adobe Creative Cloud (PS, AI, ID).
- SVG knowledge is desired
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience in creating responsive designs and their pitfalls and challenges
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Experience and enjoyment in conducting and leading client workshops and working with interdisciplinary teams
- Team spirit, a high degree of personal initiative and responsibility as well as social skills, fun at work and interacting with other people
- Desire to support us in our external presentation visually and with initiative
What we offer
- A professional, but very friendly/collegial company culture
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to actively contribute to the development of the company
- High flexibility through remote work and flexible working hours while working closely together as a team
- Lots of fun at our team events and team building measures
- Support for your further development and internal training within the team
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.