Mountaintop is a new game studio creating multiplayer games for teams that crave a challenge. We’re an independent, remote-first studio primarily located in the US and Canada.
We’re creating the types of games that bring people together — and keep them together for “just one more round.” The types of games that inspired us as kids. The games that become our hobbies, and sometimes our obsessions.
Games are a reflection of the teams that make them. So to make the best games, we’re building a studio that puts the team first — one that's collaborative, anti-crunch, diverse, and inclusive.
We’d love for you to join us.
We’re looking for a Junior Graphics & Tools Engineer who’s passionate about building extraordinary new experiences that inspire others. You’ll play a crucial role in bringing our first title to life.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Owning, building, and iterating on tools that help the team deliver amazing player experiences
- Prototyping new graphics techniques for novel visual effects
- Contributing to concept, direction, and gameplay for all Mountaintop projects
- Creating a team culture that prides itself on excellence, innovation, trust, and respect
- A love for playing and making amazing games
- A passion for graphics and tools programming
- Professional-level knowledge of C / C++ and HLSL
- A minimum of 2 years professional programming experience
- Self-motivated and eager to contribute to many different areas of development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- At least one shipped PC or console title
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience with GPU and CPU profiling tools
- Computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related degree
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 8 weeks of paid maternity/paternity leave
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.