When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Nordcloud is seeking to streamline its audit activities throughout the growing business and applicable regulations. We are currently looking for an Audit Project Manager to support and connect with the business units subject to varied compliance assessments.
The position will be located anywhere reasonably within the European timezone, where Nordcloud has a local presence for administrative purposes.
Your daily work:
- Coordinate End-2-End audit projects: ensure advance detailed planning, confirmation of the scope, booking (external) auditors, scheduling and making internal bookings, facilitating auditees availability,
- Manage audit project delivery risks,
- Facilitate rehearsal exercises and prepare the auditees for possible in-scope scenarios, possibly by running 1st evidence quality check/suitability validation,
- Manage audits to a set of success factors: timeline, evidence quality, and cost envelope,
- Follow-up on, and manage the closing of, immediate non-conformities,
- Handover medium-/long-term non-conformities and lessons learned from the audit to Audit Management,
- Track delivery opportunities for improvement & lessons learned through a continual improvement process,
- Ensure audit project committee receives regular reporting on audit progress and results,
- Arrange for a project supporting tooling and initiate documentation gathering.
To be successful in the post:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in at least one of the domains of project management, management systems, possibly in the field of consulting, IT services, or at least working closely with IT service-related processes/organizations,
- Project Management expertise, relevant project management certification(s),
- Previous exposure to internal and, possibly, external audits,
- Previous exposure to Managed Service Provider hyperscalers assessments (Google, Microsoft, Amazon),
- Practical understanding of Cloud Managed Services and products,
- Excellent communication and influencing skills: ability to construct a clear message on expectations and deadlines,
- Experience in working fully in an international organization extending to multiple (mostly) European countries,
- High integrity individual with a can-do attitude and willingness to develop along with the evolving needs of a fast-growing business. Readiness to act where no immediate action owner is identified.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position enabling hypergrowth of a publicly recognized technology scale-up.
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth with access to relevant training to support the growth while working together with our leading cloud professionals.
- We're continuously developing our business – that means, we're not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they've always been done.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- We grow together in our learning community! There's a possibility to participate in world-class training and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support.
If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
To get more insight into the daily life at #NordcloudCommunity, check out our Community & Culture site, Instagram profile, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Born in the Cloud 2011, Europe´s leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since the beginning, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability, and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 900+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has a local presence in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK. Nordcloud has been awarded to be the world's number 1 cloud-native Managed Services Partner in May 2020 by Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyperscaler MSP's. We are proud to be an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner, and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and Azure Expert MSP.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.