Job Description – Lifecycle Marketing Lead We’re here to introduce the world to Bitcoin. Fold makes it easy to earn bitcoin, instead of airline miles and hotel points, on everyday purchases via our mobile app and the Fold Visa Debit Card. We’re growing like crazy with a loyal (and loud!) community which has generated a lot of buzz (Fortune, Bloomberg). Fold’s Lifecycle Marketing Lead will work alongside our leadership team to manage the development of the Fold Card. This position requires a thoughtful and enthusiastic professional who is passionate about creating best-in-class product and bring the Fold’s vision for the card to life.
How You’ll Drive the Development of the Fold Card
The Lifecycle Marketing Lead is responsible for asset development, audience segmentation, and campaign quality assurance in multiple marketing communication channels, including email, SMS, mobile push, and in-app messaging. With a strong focus on campaign execution, the ideal candidate has superior attention to detail and time management skills, as well as the ability to understand business needs & objectives in order to consistently deliver pristine, on-time work.
- Own the coding/building, approval process, and deployment of daily, monthly, and ad-hoc content-focused lifecycle marketing campaigns; contribute strategic thought leadership to the team’s campaign testing & optimization strategies
- Execute data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool; perform activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation and arbitration
- Maintain a backlog of testing & optimization initiatives in progress; provide regular updates to stakeholders
- Consolidate and confirm the accuracy of prospect and/or customer audience data when building campaign audience segmentations
- Deliver on lifecycle campaign execution deadlines in various marketing channels (e.g. Email, Push, In- App Messaging, SMS, Digital, Social, OBC, etc.) on an as-needed basis
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- Other duties as assigned
Why We’ll Love You
- You have a demonstrated passion for Growth and Marketing, and take pride in delivering exceptional customer support experiences
- You like to have fun, and want to be part of a team that is building an innovative product
- You have experience working for an early stage startup, and can balance the optimism and pragmatism that are required to work in that environment
- You have the ability to work through ambiguity and are comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
Why You’ll Love Us Fold is fun. Our people are fun, our product is fun. We make financial freedom fun. We try to make our benefits fun, too!
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including paid parental leave, health, vision, dental insurance, and HSA/FSA and
- Generous 401k match
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Unlimited time off policy
- Yearly vacation stipend. We pay you to go on vacation, as long as you don’t do any work!
- Annual company retreats and optional mini onsites every quarter for our remote team to meet and co-work
- Do you hate Mondays? We close the office on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, and you’ll never have Monday meetings
- If you’re feeling spontaneous, spin on our “Spin and Go Weekend Wheel” during a weekly meeting and we’ll pay you to go travel that weekend wherever it lands.
- New to Bitcoin? We offer all our new hires a “starter pack” to get you up to speed, including learning materials about Bitcoin and your own hardware wallet.
- And much much more!
Lifecycle Marketing Lead Requirements
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Solid experience in performance marketing with cross-channel/integrated digital marketing and revenue generating responsibilities.
- Experience in scaling digital marketing programs, while driving efficiency and meeting acquisition & ROI targets.
- Experience working within a centralized digital marketing role and/or digital marketing agency, working cross-functionally and cross-organizationally.
- You have overseen app download activity, SEM, paid social and display to understand all the levers of running and growing a digital marketing program.
- Demonstrated success in an innovative and agile high-growth environment.
- A strong verbal and written communicator.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with reporting and analysis of financial metrics.
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and leadership
- Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in the position, but don’t meet all the requirements? We’d still love to meet you, and invite you to apply. Fold is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against applicants for any reason.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.