We are looking to add another Technical Champion to our Customer Success team. To provide best practices, uncover issues, and generate solutions to help customers create what they want and drive measurable success.
This role is foundational to the success of Chameleon; in creating fans, increasing product usage, building organic growth, and developing long-term relationships with customers.
What you will do specifically
- Drive new customer onboarding, which includes: leading kick-off calls, sharing best practices, joining implementation check-ins, co-building sessions, etc.
- Run regular customer expert sessions with our top customers to jointly identify how they can better leverage Chameleon to drive value, and collecting their feedback for the product
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture by championing customer needs and influencing product priorities within our team
- Engage customers experiencing difficulty in a friendly and comforting manner
- Help develop training materials (e.g. help guides, Loom videos, etc.) for our customers
- Be the customer’s strategic partner throughout the whole customer journey, driving product adoption and identifying risks or opportunities
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years working as a Technical Customer Success Manager or similar role
- 1+ years working at a SaaS startup (<50 employees)
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS; web technologies (e.g. iframes, shadow DOMs, SPAs, etc.); APIs; and browser console debugging tools
- Eye for design and knowledge/interest on how software UX can be improved
- Empathy with customers goals, frustrations, and circumstances; desire to help others
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an PST +/-1 timezone (i.e. based in 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 etc.)
- This is your full-time job
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
Learn more about what it is like to work with us at Chameleon 🤗!
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.