For more than 20 years and with currently 700 employees we are following the mission: "Enable trust in a digital world". Over 25 million active users and 30,000 customers rely on Trusted Shops products and services. Whether for our feedback platform eTrusted , the "Gütesiegel", or our buyer protection: Foundation for high customer satisfaction and product usage is an intuitive integration into third party systems and customer journeys.
Your challenge is the (further) development of a multi-tenant cloud application that enables online stores to display, select and configure shop or product reviews via widgets. As part of plugins for shop systems (e.g. Shopware, Magento, ..), it also defines interfaces and enables configurable widgets to be placed in online store frontends. You would deal with web components and micro frontends on a daily basis.
- Whether at work or in your private life, you have been developing for several years
- Modern frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue.js) already help you in your day-to-day work
- Web components, reusable custom elements & micro frontends are familiar to you
- First experience with cloud-based services is a plus (AWS, Serverless, Lambda)
- You like to work in an agile environment with short development cycles and a continuous delivery approach
What we offer you
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Self education day: Spend one day per month exclusively for developing yourself and your skills
- Work in one of our offices or remote (from germany, spain, italy, france, netherlands, poland or the UK)
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and the TS Knowledge
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.