As a Senior iOS Engineer at StockX, you will be directly responsible for the success of the iOS App which serves millions of people per day. Over the past 4 years, the app has matured quite a bit - 70% test code coverage, live feature flagging, XCUITest runs, MVVM-C architecture, heavy automation + more. That said, we are looking for someone to push the team to even higher heights. The ideal candidate has both technical and leadership chops and isn't afraid to jump in the trenches and lead by example. For this role, we're most interested in someone who would like to pursue people leadership in the future.
What You'll Be Working On
- You'll join our platform team and work as a support engineer for other iOS engineers. This includes further developing our core architecture, setting up tooling and automation, adopting new best practices and helping review pull requests.
- You'll help release the app into production and manage feature flags.
- You'll be a mentor to less experienced engineers on the team and help them get started on new projects.
- You'll work closely with teams outside of iOS on projects, including other engineering teams, product, design, QA and more.
- You'll be working in 100% native Swift.
- You'll participate in Lunch and Learns, bringing new ideas to the team to try out.
- You'll help triage bugs that come in, and work closely with our QA team to assist their testing efforts.
- You'll help increase developer efficiency, such as reducing build times.
Skills You Have
- 4+ years experience developing iOS apps, including provisioning
- A clear understanding of the Human Interface Guidelines and a strong grasp on UX patterns
- Knowledge of CI/CD automation
- Thorough knowledge of testing principals (including unit, snapshot and XCUITest)
- Proven leadership skills
- Passion and ownership for your work and willingness to better everyone around you
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to other teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.