Jr Software Analyst
Branchburg, NJ 08876
Top Knobs is the market leader in decorative knobs and pulls for kitchen cabinets, and our beautiful products are consistently voted #1 as the designer’s choice. Our headquarters and warehouse are in Branchburg NJ, and our national network of sales reps sell to thousands of kitchen cabinet dealers, manufacturers and retailers across North America. Top Knobs offers an outstanding family environment where employees are valued, motivated, and encouraged to maximize their potential. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit, imaginative teamwork, and freedom to act. Learn about us at http://www.topknobs.com/
The Jr Software Analysts’ primary responsibilities will include EDI and ERP support. This person will be the EDI specialist and a super-user of the ERP system, effective at researching elevated problem issues as well as being able to work independently with minimal supervision. This person should be able to multi-task, prioritize requests as well as serve as a resource, provide support and training to the team. Additionally provide ad-hoc reporting and data analysis on request.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Gather specifications for setting up new EDI partners.
- Setup and maintain EDI partners in TrueCommerce and ERP software.
- Monitor daily processing of EDI transactions and resolve issues.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the ERP System.
- Manage Website Content and act as point person for Website Administrative tasks.
- Maintain the latest procedures and documentation for all platforms. Perform intermediate technical tasks on all platforms.
- Manage and maintain various company-wide and departmental reports.
- Participate in department driven projects.
- Provides basic training to users on common applications.
- Maintain the confidential nature of matters pertaining to company records, policies and customer lists.
- Provide secondary support for all systems for all platforms, problem determination/isolation, analyzing problem data, performing data analysis, documenting findings, escalating complex problems to the IT and communicating final resolution to users.
- May respond to telephone help calls and ensure all user support calls and service requests are handled or escalated in a timely manner.
- Recent College Graduate or equivalent work experience
- Proficient to advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, documentation, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, show initiative and willingness to ‘get the job done’ with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management in a clear, friendly, and confident manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Retail, Supply Chain and Manufacturing / Logistics experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Branchburg, NJ 08876 (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.