Azimo improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to share money. It’s our mission to develop market leading technology that makes financial services affordable and available to everyone.
Our Marketing team is at the heart of this mission, building a strong consumer-focused brand, attracting new customers to Azimo and helping to keep them happy and engaged.
We are looking for a native/fluent (written and verbal) English copywriter to support the implementation of our content strategy, with the primary goal of growing new customer activations from our SEO channel.
You will be responsible for writing compelling copy for our website, blog and other channels by using the correct tone of voice and following SEO best practises.
You will report into the Content Manager and work closely with the Search Marketing Manager and Brand Designer to support the growth across Europe and other markets in English. You will also work closely with key internal stakeholders including our Marketing, Product and Design teams to ensure a consistent and delightful experience across all customer touchpoints.
- Support the Content Manager on researching, creating, planning, implementing & editing organic search content for web pages, blogs, social media.
- Support the Content Manager on planning an editorial calendar informed by SEO keyword research
- Write and update copy across the English language web pages, blogs, social media and more.
- Collaborate with the Web team to ensure all on-page content is optimised and coordinates with wider SEO strategy.
- Collaborate with the Search Marketing Manager and Content Manager to ensure content follows SEO best practises.
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to refine and iterate the quality of messaging to drive ad performance.
- Handle ad hoc copy requests as and when needed.
- 2+ years' copywriting experience, preferably in fintech and financial services
- A strong portfolio of work showing relevant examples
- A great communicator who is highly creative and has excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to effectively respond to briefs and collaborate with different teams and individuals in the business
- Detail-oriented, a multitasker, able to work to tight deadlines, self-motivated and highly organised
- Superior proofreading and copy editing skills and excellent project management skills
- You are fluent (verbal & written) English. Speaking an additional language would be a plus.
- You have understanding of on-page and off-page SEO best practises.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and go above and beyond to meet deadlines.
- SEMRush and WordPress knowledge desirable.
- Competitive salary
- 26 paid holidays
- Private health insurance
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech start-ups in Europe
- Travel between our offices in Europe
- Weekly restaurant-catered team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee
- Regular social activities, including company offsites
- Working in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.