Caytan Enterprise is looking for a Shopify Admin to maintain and update our Ecommerce store. The Admin will be responsible for updating maintaining and troubleshooting existing code and Shopify apps, optimizing site performance and developing custom modules and interfaces for Shopify eCommerce store. This position requires knowledge of Shopify and its templating language (Liquid) and an understanding of multiple areas and facets of the eCommerce space,
- Build and deploy new and cutting-edge features for our Shopify storefronts using existing or custom-developed modules and templates.
- Support the store operations team in product launches and daily troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and assist in the build of systems integrations with various inventory management software.
- Write technical user guides and projects for our technical products.
- Solid understanding of Shopify and general eCommerce and consumer marketing technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Shopify and its templating language (Liquid)
- Proficiency in responsive design principles
- Knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches
- Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated
- Customer-first mentality with the ability to empathize and create customer loyalty
- Capable of learning new technologies and platforms quickly and able to apply them to solve complex problems
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working on the Shopify platform
- Knowledge of eCommerce technology landscape and associated stacks (shopping cart, API integrations, Liquid, )
- Front end frameworks React, Shopify’s Polaris, and jQuery
- Data applications using Fetch/AJAX/JSONP with JSON/XML/HTML content
- Knowledge of AWS design and infrastructure
- Experience with Linux distribution and Raspberry Pi
- Experience developing mobile applications
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent demonstrable experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Do you have a Minimum 2-3 years of experience working on the Shopify platform?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.