Inside Sales Manager
Halo helps protect patients from delays to care and clinicians from alert fatigue and burnout by unifying clinical communication workflows across the community on a single platform. The enterprise-wide Halo Platform™ provides secure messaging, VoIP calling, mobilization of critical alerts and an advanced clinical workflow system that includes on-call scheduling.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
At Halo Health, we don’t expect you to fill a role. We give you the opportunity to build your position. We encourage you to share your expertise and learn from your fellow team members in order to deliver solutions that ultimately change the lives of our users. We're a group of innovators challenging each other every day to create something beautiful and life changing. Our team is transforming healthcare, and we're excited for you to be a part of it. With our open-minded environment, you'll quickly find that we encourage fresh ideas, lifelong learning, and teamwork.
Halo is seeking an Inside Sales Manager who is skilled at leading through example. This individual should have experience coaching team members to achieve their full potential, managing to key metrics, and driving the high standard for our Inside Sales Team. In the best of both worlds, this position will lead a team and be responsible for generating new leads through outbound contact: cold calling, client referrals, and web leads. You will become an expert in our customer journey by becoming familiar with our customer needs to determine the right fit and the right time. Your convincing personality and passion for healthcare, sales, and our customers will drive results of the entire Inside Sales team. This remote position is full-time.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Manage and lead a team of Inside Sales Representatives (2-5 reps)
• Ensure all team members meet or exceed the bookings goals, outreach metrics, and other Halo Sales Standards
• Develop targeting and marketing strategies based on market needs and Halo offering capabilities that maximize bookings growth while reducing the sales cycle
• Account research, identification of decision makers and influencers, learn their needs and tailor messaging based on role and current challenges
• Communicate our value proposition to prospects via phone, email, and social media
• Proactive, targeted outbound calling to qualify new leads and prospect within a select market
• Collaborate with Marketing to develop & execute high value campaigns
• Build a pipeline of opportunities that enables meeting/exceeding sales quota
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
• BA/BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree a plus
• 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales or comparable role
• 5+ years outbound cold calling experience
• Proven track record of leading a team of inside sales professionals or business development reps
• Ability to develop and enforce adherence to the right metrics for the team (cold calls, emails, demos, pipeline) that result in exceeding the bookings quota experience required, Salesforce a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
• Healthcare experience is a plus
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. No employment sponsorship.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs when applying for this job.
Posted 1 week ago
Apply for this job