In this role you will …
- Take a lead role in managing relationships with multiple inbound marketing retainer clients.
- Work with the creative team to strategize an inbound marketing plan that accomplishes our clients' goals while conveying our clients' messages in innovative and engaging ways.
- Learn everything you can about our clients' industries, their products/services and their target audiences, so you can find a unique perspective for their content.
- Build and manage a rich editorial calendar that attracts qualified visitors to our clients’ websites.
- Lead the creation of a range of content for our clients, that might include blog posts, web copy, white papers, ebooks, case studies, marketing materials and more.
- Make sure all client content is easy to understand, will be valuable for our clients’ leads, and achieves specific goals.
- Manage our clients’ marketing automation and lead nurturing processes.
- Report on the results we create for our clients via a variety of KPIs.
- Contribute to team meetings and share ideas about how to improve what we do at Clariant Creative.
We need someone who is able to …
- Work comfortably in a 100% remote agency environment, which means regular check-ins, lots of virtual collaboration, and consistent use of project management and time tracking software.
- Communicate complex ideas simply.
- Write content designed to accomplish specific marketing objectives.
- Get up to speed on new and sometimes complex topics quickly.
- Keep projects on schedule.
- Take critiques in stride.
- Consistently look for opportunities to strengthen the results we generate for our clients.
- Inbound Marketing Certified by HubSpot.
- Competent with the fundamentals of SEO and keyword research.
- Experience with creating a range of content formats, from blog posts to case studies, white papers/ebooks, website copy, emails, social posts, videos, podcasts, and marketing collateral.
- Familiar with Google Analytics or other reporting tools (like Databox) is a plus.
- Familiar with the HubSpot platform is a plus (double plus for HubSpot Marketing Software or HubSpot Sales Software Certifications!).
- A quiet place to work with reliable internet.
In return you'll get …
- A fantastic (i.e. nonexistent) commute.
- No cubicles, ever.
- Flexible work hours.
- Unlimited PTO policy.
- Focus on continuing education.
- Ability to make an impact with everything you do.
- Opportunity to build strong relationships with clients.
- Be part of a small but feisty (and growing!) agency family that values having fun while producing amazing work.
To apply, please complete the application form, where you'll be able to upload your resume. Also, please include a link to your online portfolio, if you have one.
Writing is VERY important to this role, and so we'd like to see at least one example of business writing, including a blog post, website copy and deeper-dive content, like a case study, ebook or white paper. Send us something that will knock our socks off!
If we think you’d be a good fit for us, we may also ask you to complete one or more sample projects so that we can get a better feel for how you work.
Clariant Creative is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Good luck!
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.