INTERESTED APPLICANTS CAN SEND RESUME & EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION TO:
Attention: Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 10003 PMB 1341
Saipan, MP 96950-8903
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ultrasound technician is responsible for obtaining sonographicimages, which are used by the physician to determine diagnosis for theirpatient. The information gained from these images will also be used to helpwith developing a treatment plan. UltrasoundTechnicians are to balance patient interaction and technological performancewith a firm knowledge of anatomy and pathology, working cohesively with thehealthcare team.
- To assist with the process of imaging, and not that of diagnosisas this is the key role of a physician
- Responsible for ensuring the patient’s safety during the course of the procedure
- Taking pictures and/or recordings of the body while utilizing various imaging methods, which includes ultrasound technology.
- Explain the procedure in layman terms to ensure a patient’s comfort.
- Ability to produce a high-quality image consistently is crucialas this will help physicians to correctly provide diagnosis.
- Instructing the patients to undergo the appropriate positions toget accurate images
- Keeping logs and maintaining sonographic equipment in quality working order
- Obtaining images for any areas requested by the physician or radiologist
- Managing work schedules
- Keeping track of patient records
- Assisting radiologists and physicians in the process of understanding and evaluating the images
- Provide consistent and high levels of Customer Care/Service for each patient.
- Maintain patient records and add medical note s related to the ultrasound procedure.
- Performs job in compliance with agency policies and procedures and professional and community standards.
- Maintains client, employee, and agency confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Protects confidential documents in a manner that prevents unauthorized access.
- Shares information appropriately and timely in accordance with agency policy.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as requested by the Medical Director, Director of Operations, Physician and/or Radiologist, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in a Medical or Health field, specifically Sonography
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience
- State Certification and/or License in Sonography
- CPR or BLS Certified
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or general medical background preferred
- Excellent Customer Service and Patient Service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate Computer Skills, specifically internet, email, MS Office Software, etc.
- Attention to detail and Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work well & collaboratively with a team and independently
The regular work schedule is typically Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. This work schedule however is subject to change with or without notice, to include weekends, based on the Employer’s business requirement and/or by the demands of the employee’s job. Every effort will be made to adhere to the employee’s regular work schedule. This position is “NON-EXEMPT” and is eligible to receive overtime compensation pursuant to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
This position is paid on bi-weekly basis, every two (2) week period. Marianas Health adheres to all applicable deductions such as CNMI tax, Federal Tax, Medicare and Social Security.
Note: Education, license and training claimed in Employment Application must be substantiated by copies of diploma, certificate or license. Failure to provide complete application form or the required documents will result in automatic disqualification.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $10.44 to $17.25 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ultrasound: 1 year (Required)
- health care setting: 2 years (Required)
- CNMI or Other State (Required)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.