DEMAND GENERATION SPECIALIST
The Demand Generation Specialist helps drive the awareness of AchieveNEXT in the regional and national markets as well as executes inbound and outbound demand generation and go- to-market activities for the Company.
This business-critical Specialist will identify, prioritize and execute demand generation campaigns based upon the business strategy and agreed-upon growth areas of the Company. (At AchieveNEXT, go-to-market campaigns serve a clear lead generation focus, while enterprise campaigns increase enterprise brand, image and awareness).
As part of an entrepreneurial and results-driven sales and marketing team that shares a strong focus and passion for (virtual) business relationships/interactions and (digital) events, this Specialist will help deliver on our pre-defined KPIs and revenue growth. This Specialist:
- Sets up, executes, and monitors a wide range of multi-layered marketing campaigns including designing the email format, segmenting the database and dashboard and report building
- Takes ownership of specific field campaigns and manages the rollout as well as the measurement of campaign results against predefined KPIs.
- Breaks down campaigns into dedicated tactical marketing activities (for example, mailings, webinars, events etc.) and ensures alignment with the content team, corporate communications and digital marketing team.
- Project manages campaign execution across lines of business, including collaboration with Sales, Practice Leaders, Executive Operating Team and outside Marketing & Communications firm.
- Responsible for measurement, reporting and optimization of campaign effectiveness and ROI of individual marketing programs and instruments
- Integrates marketing automation and intelligence into each activity and program
- Assists with the production and execution of all Networks, clients and web-based events
- Routinely works with Executive Operating Team, Practice Leaders, additional design professionals, and outside Marketing & Communications firm to enhance website and social platforms to drive brand awareness and inbound-outbound campaign effectiveness
- Performs a wide range of administrative tasks to support the daily operations of the sales and marketing function
- Delivers regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Prepares and delivers management presentations as needed
- Collects and uses data to effectively contribute to future campaigns and evaluate the financial impact and performance of existing campaigns
- Keeps on top of current trends in marketing and demand generation
- Coordinates Networks meetings and marketing activities
- Coordinates participation for speaking and other marketing opportunities for AchieveNEXT Practice Leaders as directed
- Works with Practice Leaders to develop and coordinate responses to RFPs,
Proposals, and other sales support materials.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant education/experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a Marketing Communications role in a B2B services enterprise with experience executing and supporting marketing initiatives as well as production and administration; this includes the implementation, design, production, updates and maintenance of emailing’s, events and webinars
- Experience working with CRM (Zoho, preferred)
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation tools, including Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of community-building platforms, (Higher Logic, preferred)
- Solid writing and editorial capabilities
- Demonstrated understanding of databases
- Strong collaborative style;
- Superior verbal communication skills
- A deep understanding of branding and design
- Proficient in G Suite
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, able to work independently, with a positive attitude
AchieveNEXT is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, general treatment during employment, termination, layoff, recall and leave of absence.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Marketing Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing Communications: 2 years (Required)
- CRM Software: 1 year (Required)
- Business Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wayne, PA 19087 (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.