- Responsible for the preparation of external financial reporting and supporting schedules, including 10Q's, 10K's and 8K's, governmental statutory reporting, and other financial reporting as required.
- Assist in earnings release process including preparation of the quarterly management reporting package and review of financial information included in the earnings release and script.
- Prepare disclosure checklist; assist with XBRL review process.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations in assigned areas (e.g. restructuring and stock-based compensation); prepare statement of cash flows, equity rollforward, EPS calculation and other PBC schedules as required.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with SEC and U.S. GAAP reporting requirements; assist in the implementation of new accounting pronouncements.
- Act as a technical accounting resource by assisting with researching, resolving and documenting accounting issues that arise during the quarter.
- Prepare debt covenants calculation; assist in preparing schedules related to balance sheet hedging activities.
- Manage the SOX process with the third party consultants and ensure Sarbanes-Oxley requirements are met for relevant areas (e.g. disclosure and equity accounting controls).
- Provide assistance with special projects as required.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or in the process of completing the licensing required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience; mix of Big 4 public accounting and industry experience preferred.
- Highly detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and proactive. Must have strong work ethic and be able to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to research and interpret accounting guidance and draft accounting memos to support conclusions.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent team player who can work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,420.00 - $145,420.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
This Job Is:
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.