About the Company:
Darn Tough Vermont® is an American manufacturer of premium, all weather outdoor and lifestyle socks for every activity and every day – all of which carry the industry’s only unconditional lifetime guarantee. Our product is distinguished from industry competitors by 100 percent USA manufacturing; exceptional comfort, durability and fit; True-Seamless™ technology; and an exclusive blend of either ultra-fine, premium Merino wool or Coolmax®/Thermolite®. Located in the Green Mountains of Vermont, our culture is unique, fun and focused on growth and our brand is passionate, entertaining and engaging.
We’re looking for a Digital Analyst to join the growing eCommerce Team. As a Digital Analyst, you will help the team analyze, track, and optimize performance of DarnTough.com, as well as cross-channel eCommerce marketing campaigns. We’re looking for a highly analytical individual with effective communication skills that is highly capable of sharing findings and recommendations across internal teams to provide the insights and requirements needed to continue to improve our digital experiences.
The Digital Analyst, will provide measurement plans, actionable insights and reports that help drive conversions across the eCommerce channel.
- Design, develop, and launch new reports and dashboards for business needs and performance to deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly for the leadership team.
- Develop and maintain new and existing key metrics including, but not limited to website performance across multiple clients: unique visitors, page views, time spent, and conversion metrics based on Analytics Goals and Events.
- Identify, monitor, and report on KPIs from website content and digital campaigns.
- Draw out key business insights and provide actionable recommendations in clear and concise manner that displays understanding of data and business objectives.
- Proactively develop insightful analytics to inform go-to-market strategy.
- Support the creation of target segments and audiences.
- Support ad-hoc marketing insights requests.
- Measure success of digital marketing campaigns, report on campaign analytics and analyze large data sets to identify trends, root causes and business improvement opportunities.
- Design, develop, and launch an iterative testing program for constant growth and improvement.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning on channel forecasts.
- Support the collection and integration of data across various sources and systems.
- Execute custom analysis projects identified by account management staff to support UX, user research and media initiatives.
- Serve as internal expert for Google Analytics and all other analytics tools in use by the team.
- Stay up to date on new trend and emerging digital channels, and provide suggestions for new initiatives that will improve performance.
Experience & Skills:
- BS/BA in marketing, user experience, data science, computer science, MIS or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have experience in data-based analysis, cross-channel analysis, and website UX insights.
- Google Certification in Analytics or other similar platform(s).
- Analytical experience in digital marketing role.
- Able to interpret a variety of data from various sources, including branded eCommerce websites, marketplaces (especially Amazon), social media, and paid media among others.
- Experience with audience insights tools and creating personas.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) including website technical analysis, keyword expansion, onsite meta data analysis experience a plus.
- Digital analytics experience using the Google Analytics platform including Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio; experience with other analytics software and tools is preferred.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Able to make analysis straightforward and action oriented.
- Strong communicator who can clearly articulate your ideas to others at all levels of an organization.
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Solid business acumen.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Google Certification in Analytics (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.