Participate in the infrastructure development of an advanced business analytics tool, employing state-of-the-art data-streaming and data-classification techniques along with machine learning, image recognition, risk analysis and fraud detection algorithms.
- Set up deployment pipelines CI/CD employing Jenkins and TravisCI.
- Configure Azure web services and assist in application migrations.
- Implement Infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling, supporting services on multiple. cloud providers and on-premise virtualization.
- Build metrics, logging, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications.
- 4+ years experience in roles with DevOps-related tasks
- Expertise with Azure DevOps and Azure Cloud tools (required)
- Strong understanding of SOA, microservice architectures and RESTful web-services
- Solid understanding and experience with implementing security principles
- Desirable: Experience with AWS Cognito, RabbitMQ, Kafka or Big Data architecture.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.