Join the InterContinental Capital Group Team!
With rates at an all time low, opportunity is at an all time high!
ICG is one of the fastest growing national lenders in the country thanks to our people first philosophy and empowering culture. At ICG, you’ll find the best of the best in loan officers, support teams and leadership. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and 99% of our LendingTree clients say that would recommend us. Our Loan Officers help home buyers achieve the American dream quickly and seamlessly using our wide array of loan options powered by state-of-the-art technology.
· Base salary + competitive commission structure for unlimited income potential.
· High-quality exclusive leads provided.
· Inbound call environment. (No cold calling!)
· Flexible hours / Work From Home / Remote Available
· Comprehensive benefits package and a 401(k) plan.
· Fun, casual, energetic and fast paced work environment.
· Dedicated Loan Officer Assistant to support you and your business so you can focus on what you do best.
Mortgage Loan Officer Job Responsibilities:
· Convert exclusive high volume inbound calls.
· Provide our clients exceptional service.
· Structure and present the most beneficial loan options for our clients.
· Ethical and caring - we want individuals who will address the borrower's needs with honesty and integrity.
· With the help of your dedicated assistant, obtain proper documentation and manage loan process.
· Exceptional negotiation and persuasive communication skills.
· Must meet all NMLS requirements.
Mortgage Loan Officer Minimum Qualifications:
·Three years of mortgage loan origination experience in a call center environment as a Mortgage Banker, Loan Originator, Senior Loan Originator or similar role.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to excel in a fun and energetic results driven environment.
· Working knowledge of loan types
· Maintain knowledge of available loan products, processing procedures, and underwriting and general departmental guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company NMLS# 60134
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $300,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Posted 1 week agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume