Property Management Bookkeeper
Small and growing Center City property management company looking for a part-time bookkeeper. Experience in real estate preferred.
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Production and audit of owner financial reports through management platform
- Residential & commercial lease and ledger review
- General ledger entries and adjustments
- Distribution of owner funds
- P&L and expense review for managed properties and company
- Verify security deposits are collected, disbursed, and recorded appropriately
- Income review to ensure accurate booking of fees and commissions
- Handle L&I, tax clearance issues, rental license renewals, mortgage payments
- Process vendor invoices
- 5+ years of work experience as a bookkeeper or accountant, preferably in real estate/property management
- BA in Accounting or bookkeeping certification
- Experience with management platforms such as Buildium or AppFolio a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Great with numbers, highly organized, and able to work independently
- Ability to be flexible, as workload varies throughout the month
Hours: 15-20 hours/week. Schedule flexible.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
While some in-office work is preferred, this position can be largely remote.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.