What We're Looking For:
Paperless Pipeline is looking for a self-motivated Customer Success Rep who is passionate about helping real estate professionals find the best software solutions.
What You Will Do:
- You will qualify and provide purposeful consultation to real estate professionals who have created a free trial account or have scheduled a demo.
- You will facilitate one-to-one product demos with qualified prospects to help them understand how Paperless Pipeline can simplify the transaction process.
- You will proactively follow up with prospects by phone, email, and live chat to help them customize and use their trial account.
- You will help prospects learn how to use Paperless Pipeline in a way that’s best for their company, and in-line with the laws and regulations of their state.
- You will collaborate with Paperless Pipeline’s Customer Care Team to delight prospects and ensure they are thrilled to continue using Paperless Pipeline as a customer.
- You are comfortable working without constant supervision. You channel self-motivation and discipline to get things done.
- You are obsessed with, and have a proven track record of, continuous improvement. You are always seeking to find new ways to improve what you do.
- You love sales and are not scared of picking up the phone to follow up with prospects. You possess an uncanny ability to build rapport with real estate professionals.
- You ask meaningful questions, listen, and grasp what prospective customers want to accomplish. You communicate clearly and explain things in a lucid way.
- You have hands-on experience with B2B SaaS.
- You are legally permitted to work in the United States.
- You are able to work remotely and support customers in all US time zones.
- This is a contract position subject to a three-month probationary period.
About Paperless Pipeline
- Paperless Pipeline is simple, flexible, and powerful real estate transaction management software that’s loved by more than 80,000 real estate agents and brokers across the US and Canada.
- We are a profitable, and self-sustaining business that has steadily grown since its inception in 2009.
- We are a 100% remote company with team members across the US.
- We do not engage in pushy sales, unethical tactics, or questionable methods. We do not promise future features to make prospects convert into customers.
- We do not treat prospects and customers as opportunities, accounts, or cogs in a process.
- We believe continuous improvement outperforms long-term, goal-based work. Each day we put out our most effective, purposeful, deliberate work. The next day we do it better.
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com and include "Customer Success Rep" and your name in the subject. We ignore run-of-the-mill resumes. Instead, tell us your story with a thoughtfully written email.
Note: We expect to take a few weeks to review all applications. We’re unable to offer feedback during the screening process due to the number of applications we receive.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.