Our values represent what we as a company strive to achieve every day. We strive to be Best in Class, to be Accountable, to be Solution-Oriented and to be Caring. Come grow with us!
The Yardi Support Analyst focuses on providing application support services to our various property management and development offices as well as our corporate offices in New York and Florham Park. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of application setup and installation user support and training. The Yardi Support Analyst will provide expertise for our MS Excel base reporting tools. Document automation solutions and create custom reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: One must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, which include, but are not limited to the following (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs):
- Field Client requests via ticketing systems email and or phone
- Understand and interpret client request accurately
- Enter and manage cases in support ticketing system
- Setup and Configure new locations as request by the business units
- Identify repeat requests and perform root cause analysis and recommend the appropriate solution to reduce repetitive requests
- Develop and document plans, policy, standards, procedures and checklists
- Provide support for assigned software applications
- Create Custom ADHOC reports as requested
- Enhance performance and functionality of the Yardi platform to meet business objectives
- Provide Remote training for clients via web meeting (i.e. GoToMeeting, WebEx, etc.)
- Proactively communicate updates on platform status and issues to management
- Identify recommend and implement Yardi solutions and improvements
- Compile and keep all documentation related to Yardi usage and functionality current
- Ensure ticket resolution addresses client needs with the appropriate level of detail and within a reasonable time frame
- Meet client requirements for response time resolution and escalation as appropriate
- Escalate unresolvable service requests to management for appropriate handling
- Applies knowledge and best practices
- Document and share best practices with all internal teams
- Assist Asset Managers in preparation of annual asset business plans, operating budgets and capital budgets as well as monitor actual performance against these budgets during the year
- With the property management and accounting team spearhead the roll out, implementation/reimplementation of all Yardi modules and related interfaces including Rent Café, Rent Maximizer, Procure to Pay, Yardi Accounting, Yardi Budgeting, Residential Module, Commercial Module and Job Cost.
- Design specific Accounting, Development and Operational Reports at the request of the CFO.
- Willingness to assist in other areas as needed and be flexible with workload to meet the needs of the organization.
- Requires 3-5 years’ Yardi experience (maintenance and development) preferably in a multifamily environment
- Requires a Bachelors’ degree in computer science or related fields. An advance degree is preferred
- Microsoft Sql Database management
- SSRS Reporting experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi, SQL
- Strong Analytical and technical skills, including stored procedure creating and report layout.
- Must possess strengths in verbal and written communications; ability to adapt communications/presentations and deliver clear and concise reports and analysis to senior management.
- Requires the ability to maintain data integrity and accuracy and use data to identify and solve problems.
- Requires the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Requires ability to model and describe leadership (integrity, drive, courage, and initiative) in personal and professional experiences.
- Requires strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a structured corporate environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and customer information.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER & EQUAL HOUSING PROVIDER
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Information Technology: 3 years (Required)
- Yardi: 2 years (Required)
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.