· Must have a minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience.
· Provides strong leadership, direction, organization, guidance, decision making and conflict resolution.
· Possess demonstrated proficiency in using Oracle database systems (11g and 12c).
· Possess the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines with flexibility between tasks.
· Be capable of working as part of a team to define and refine user requirements.
· Possess experience using IT systems.
· Demonstrate experience with project management tools such as Agile, JIRA, etc.
· Demonstrate experience utilizing or designing complex analytics/information systems.
. Some on-call after-hours work is required.
· Demonstrate experience in fisheries management and monitoring.
· Demonstrate experience using statistical programming languages such as R.
· Program planning and management in a team environment.
· Develop performance metrics and milestones.
· Develop and monitor resource investment strategies.
· Work with marine fisheries information programs or other science-based programs.
· Proficient in current MS Office software programs.
· First Aid CPR AED (Red Heart Association or equivalent).
· Valid Driver’s License.
· NOAA Marine Safety Instructor Training (MSIT) certification.
· NOAA Safety I, II and/or III Advanced Observer Marine Safety Training.
· NSC Defensive Driving course.
· Bloodborne Pathogens Training.
Salary varies with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 1 week agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume