We are looking for an experienced, sales dynamo to join our European team as a Director of Sales. This position reports to the VP of Sales EU with responsibility for sales to a variety of verticals, from emerging start-ups to global brands, in the UK and across the European continent. This is a work-from-home position ideal for someone based in the UK.
You have the ability to quickly understand a client’s business across a multitude of verticals and demonstrate the value of our offering. You are an ace at prospecting; willing to conduct cold calls as well as nurture existing accounts to aggressively foster our growth. You enjoy owning the end-to-end sales process, can juggle many sales tasks at the same time, are tech savvy, a Salesforce.com/Excel/Word ninja (preferred).
The company has operation centres in Austin, Northern California, and Northern Ireland with business operations in Costa Rica, San Francisco, New York, and London.
What You'll Do:
- Cultivate and develop new business relationships and serve as a trusted business consultant to senior decision-makers
- Assume a lead role in managing sales opportunities and customer negotiations.
- Identify proficient sales strategies and tactics for generating leads and closing business (it's all about MRR!)
- Develop strong relationships with key strategic partners and, when appropriate, orchestrate the sales process through channel partners
- Assist the marketing team to help you best target regional prospects
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in business, marketing, technology or related field
- 5+ years of consultative or value-add sales experience, with a background in closing recurring services such as customer support, moderation, community management, and social media management, or cloud software services.
- Proven ability in architecting the right solution for a client to develop long-term partnerships through careful and honest analysis of their requirements
- Ability to close, manage, and grow multiple deals each month against agreed annual targets.
- Experience of sales processes and methodologies a plus
- Excellent sales organizational, written and verbal communications skills; experience working in Salesforce.com, Slack, GoToMeeting, and similar online/mobile apps
- Strong Excel formula skills for revenue and cost modeling is a must
- Knowledge of the top social and messaging platforms, and customer-service toolsets, and their role in engaging today’s digital customer preferred
- Extensive network of high-value contacts throughout the region
- Ability to travel as needed
- A high degree of self-sufficiency a must; experience of remote working a plus.
- A flexible work schedule allowing for regular interactions with customers and ModSquad teammates in time zones around the world
- Ability to collaborate and strategize on complex issues with the team
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.