IFTTT helps every thing work better together. With IFTTT Pro, you can take control over how your apps and devices work together. You can now go beyond if this then that with queries, conditional logic, multiple actions, and more.
For businesses, the IFTTT Platform is the alternative to building, growing, and managing their own third-party integrations. It’s a vibrant ecosystem of over 650 businesses integrating their apps and products on IFTTT in an effort to bring great experiences to their users.
As a Support Specialist, you will work directly with both sides of our growing community: individuals building with IFTTT Pro and businesses working to build high-quality services. Ideally, you’re able to work in a time zone that helps us provide improved response times to customers that reach out.
This role involves collaborating 10 to 15 hours per week with a small team that works cross-functionally with every team at IFTTT. You’ll have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact as we build the platform of the future.
What will you do?
- Efficiently triage questions and feedback from IFTTT Pro users
- Audit and improve IFTTT help documentation
- Efficiently triage technical questions and feedback from developers building integrations on the IFTTT Platform
- Consult via Zoom/Meet/Slack with developers to help them build the best integrations possible
- Help to continuously improve the platform documentation and in-product explanations
- Assist with the platform’s service review process
- Become an IFTTT expert who can answer internal questions from fellow IFTTTers
- Identify and reproduce technical issues, documenting product enhancements, and user experience improvements
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- Expert in efficient troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience interacting with APIs and user authentication (OAuth 2)
- Experience working remotely
- Experience helping customers in real-time via Zoom/Meet
- Experience with email support or CRM tools
- Familiarity with mobile SDKs
- Plus: fluency in multiple written languages
- Plus: developer platform experience
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.