Sr. Front-End Software Engineer
Position: Front-End Developer
Location: United States or Latin America (minimum of 6 hours of overlap with PST)
Job Type: Permanent
Annual Salary: USD50,000 - USD 80,000
Top Reasons Why You Want to Work for this Company:
- 100% Remote
- Make a difference in how underserved communities get financial help
- Be trusted to own, create and test your work
Type of Developer Needed:
They would love a person to research them, and ask tough questions about the domain, and how their company is run (this would show ownership). Candidates should also be passionate about building front ends. You need to be senior enough to bring an opinion, but not such a strong opinion that would across rude.
- You’ll be designing, implementing, and maintaining customer-facing and internal user experiences
- Looking for someone with React Native and React experience
- Someone with a passion for bringing clean, detailed UI designs to life
- Looking for a senior-level candidate to either learn from our mentoring team or to drive
- further into engineering excellence
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Operations to scope and plan projects.
- Design, Implement, and Maintain solutions.
- Challenge the way they build products and think about solutions.
- Operate in an agile development environment
- Take responsibility for the front end experience
Arc - Empower talent to do work that matters from anywhere
Arc is changing the way the world works and hires remotely. Be a part of the world’s biggest vetted community of developers and let us do our job in finding quality opportunities for you. We’ll handle the “annoying stuff” (invoices, logistics and operations) and you can focus on what you do best. This is a remote position (of course) - since Arc is all about lowering the friction of remote work.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.