Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia. The revolutionary Sales Enablement platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. It is the super app for corporate salespeople. Across its focus verticals of Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Financial Services Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 136 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.
- Reporting to Head of Product you will be a visionary leader in the UI/design and craft a compelling long-term design strategy and vision for our sales enablement products
- Lead the design process for your team—from problem definition to design implementation
- Partner with product, engineering, data, and research to ensure projects are well-defined, high impact, and successfully executed
- Guide products towards solutions that are unquestionably intuitive for our community and deliver successful business outcomes
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- 6+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role designing mobile products
- 2+ years of professional experience managing a UI/design team
- A track record of a portfolio of work that you led demonstrating your talent designing for native mobile experiences, including stories of how your contributions led to quantifiable improvements
- A user-centered approach to designing software for people
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive strategy, vision, and execution
- Comfortable juggling a wide range of responsibilities at the same time, including appetite and aptitude for infrequently stepping in to execute designs
- A collaborative approach to working with others
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.