The Marketing Support Specialist role is an entry-level client service position within eScale’s team.
This is a part-time role, with opportunity to move into full-time and for future advancement in the agency. For this role, you’ll need to be a resident of the United States and work on Eastern Time (digital nomads who travel outside of the USA can certainly apply).
This position is intended to begin with 20 hours / week, spread out over 4 or 5 days / week. The schedule will be generally consistent day to day, with work and collaboration happening in the morning.
This is a great opportunity to begin or expand a professional career into Digital Marketing, eCommerce, or Project Management.
- Work inside and alongside the marketing team to execute effective marketing campaigns for eScale’s clients.
- Assist the Web Development team with non-programming / non-design tasks needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Complete minor content creation and editing tasks including, but not limited to, copywriting and light graphic design.
- Craft and publishing of social media messages.
- Load blog posts into WordPress and emails into Email Marketing Systems, sometimes requiring minor HTML use
- Monitor social media accounts for client mentions and engagement opportunities.
- Assist in the creation of regular performance reports for client accounts.
- Support with anything else that needs done to move the team forward
Desired Skills & Experience
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong questioning and listening skills, an analytical mindset, business acumen, and creativity. You must also be social-web savvy, tech-savvy, collaborative, intrinsically motivated, and a lifetime learner that loves to read and educate yourself. You must have a desire to learn performance-based digital marketing, marketing automation software,and project management.
As an entry level marketing position, we are not expecting years of experience in marketing. The right candidate will be “DARC”:
Digital: you’re very comfortable living in a digital world.
Analytical: while you may not get your entertainment from pouring through spreadsheets, you must be comfortable with analyzing data and interpreting it in a way that makes sense.
Reach: you’re used to communicating with and influencing others online.
Content Creator: while your primary role will not be as a writer, the ability to create content is a key skill for today’s marketer.
If you’re “DARC”, have a great attitude, and are willing to grow, you’re probably a great fit.
eScale is a division of Success Agency that’s devoted exclusively to building and growing successful eCommerce stores.
To give you a little context, Success Agency is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency that was founded in 2007. After eight years at Success Agency successfully building, maintaining and growing eCommerce websites, we decided to create a separate division (eScale) that would allow us to focus our efforts entirely on eCommerce. And so was born eScale.
Learn more at eScale.agency.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.