North Media is a full-service eCommerce agency helping brands build their business through strong digital strategies, smart design and great storytelling. We are a small and highly collaborative team, looking to add a passionate and consumer-focused Graphic Designer to join the North Media team. You are team oriented, versatile, collaborative, and eager to take on the different challenges that come with working for an energetic start-up.
Primarily, you will be responsible for crafting email newsletters, social media posts, ads and website content. You may also be asked to help with branding, photography, typography and UI design, depending on your skill level.
The bulk of our clients are in the fashion industry, so an interest in fashion is important.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for graphic design, illustrations, motions and typography.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective email designs, advertisements and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- You're a skilled designer obsessed with helping clients make an impact.
- You have the ability to work quickly, work under pressure yet still produce great content.
- Understands the fundamentals laws of design but is always looking to push boundaries.
- You're looking for an opportunity to produce a ton of content and work on your chops.
- You have an understanding for type of content that is relevant for advertising
- You take pride in your work and are exceptionally organized.
- You leave your ego at the door and understand that revisions and critiques are part of the design process.
- Portfolio of work for us to review
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to create animations and GIFs for social content and email
- Comfort with email providers like Mailchimp or Klaviyo
- Bonus: Ability to create illustrations
- Bonus: Experience with video editing software such as Premiere Pro and/or After Effects
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.