Location: This can be a remote location, but preferred location is Bristol, UK
No recruitment agencies please.
We offer an end-to-end, VR/AR-based immersive learning platform that improves how people train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through an immersive experience, we are shaping the future of learning for corporates and healthcare. We are a multi-award-winning corporate training solution with offices in Bristol (UK), and Texas and California (US).
What We Are Looking For
You are a skilled, driven and passionate designer, taking immense pride in your work, and have a fine attention to detail. You’re adaptable to situations where there isn’t a straight-forward solution to a problem, and aren’t afraid to take bold risks. You’re a social person, valuing the benefits that teamwork brings to a profession. You also like sharing knowledge and teaching others, as well as learning and drawing inspiration from the people you work with.
At Virti, we are building the best learning tools in the world, using the latest VR/AR/AI technologies. You will be joining our team to create interface elements for our new and existing products, designs for our website and marketing materials, and to assist in evolving the Virti brand.
- Work on products through the full life cycle, turning an initial brief into beautiful, user-friendly designs.
- Conceptualise and design new features based on customer feedback.
- Assist in making key decisions around UI/UX, and contribute to product strategy.
- Integrate with the rest of the wider team. You’ll often be required to work with team members to create new features, as well as work on marketing materials for social media.
- Testing and reporting any findings on our portfolio of products.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in modern design, and be passionate about the application of good design to new and developing technologies.
- Commercial UI design experience, for both web and mobile.
- Experience in creating marketing materials for websites and social media.
- A team player that is used to working closely with UI Engineers to create concepts and flesh-out new features through rapid iteration.
- Experience with modern design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, AdobeXD).
- Assisting in developing and pushing company branding forward, and updating brand guidelines where required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt, and manage time effectively.
- Evidence of coachability and curiosity and a strong passion for learning.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and relationship skills.
- Proven, strong organization and time management skills.
- A collaborative mindset and an interest to learn skills outside your immediate comfort zone.
- A passion for technology, gaming, and learning.
- Experience in implementing/working with design systems.
- Experience in designing for VR/AR platforms.
- Any familiarity with the Unity engine.
- UX design experience.
- Familiarity with development/production pipelines.
- Ebook design experience.
- Figma/Sketch/Canva experience.
What We Offer
- Work with a talented, passionate, and ambitious team of doctors, designers, and technologists.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level working in a flexible environment with the latest tools and technologies.
- We are passionate about learning and employee growth, and we look to develop all new employees.
- Growth and advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company.
- A training budget to allow you to improve your skills.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.