Imagine a product that has reached over a million users without a sales team. That same product is at the edge of where careers are headed and where every person becomes their own brand with limitless growth potential ahead. That's the opportunity at vidIQ – an infinite market, a large and highly engaged customer base, and the chance to help shape the future direction of a rapidly evolving product.
1. Join a truly global, remote team: Work from anywhere! Have co-workers all around the
world. Get the opportunity to travel for events and company meet-ups.
2. Build a product people love that solves real problems: Creators around the world use vidIQ to manage huge 8 figure subscriber YouTube channels – but your friends and family just starting out on YouTube use it to gather ideas, find opportunities, and dig into what's working for these mega channels.
3. Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with products to inform what we do next.
4. Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and over a million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
5. Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We continually re-invest back into our company and our team members we practice continuous never ending improvement— and there's so much more to do and learn.
Empower Creators to grow through exceptional tools and training.
Just about every single human on this planet loves to listen to stories, to experience them, and some to tell them. Creators are eager to learn what types of content people are looking for, how to most effectively grow their audiences, and what strategies they should leverage to optimize their videos. vidIQ empowers creators with the insights, tools, and knowledge needed to understand how to deliver the maximum value to their audiences faster.
The best way to understand vidIQ is to play with our extension product or mobile product on iOS or Android.
vidIQ is utilized in many ways. It’s the tool that creators use to manage their YouTube channel, surfacing deep analytical insights to save dozens of hours a week. When someone attends any of our live streams or academy courses, it's the education creators need to optimize their video strategy for success. To many creators, we’re also known as the best video keyword research tool available.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
So, what will you do at vidIQ in this HR Generalist Role?
We are seeking a People Operations Generalist who is passionate about building a world class people function supporting a completely distributed global workforce. You will own many key areas for our team while also having the flexibility in your role to work on many career building projects. Come join a fantastic team as we reimagine work at a growing, dynamic company.
- Own and administer vidIQ’s HR systems, including maintaining employee information, making system changes, troubleshooting and completing frequent audits to ensure information accuracy
- Work hand-in-hand with Recruiting team to ensure smooth candidate-to-employee experience
- Process global onboarding, offboarding, and compensation changes while communicating with employees, managers and partner teams such as payroll or external vendors
- Own and administer vidIQ’s timekeeping system for global, multi-state employees
- Main point of contact and support for day to day employee questions for a global population of 70+
- Manage employment compliance, such as worker’s compensation and EEO-1 reporting
- Provide generalist support to assist with new programs and projects
- Strong HR generalist experience including partnering with payroll teams
- Experience supporting a multi-state, global organization
- Experience managing a diverse group of team members including W2 employees, contractors and freelancers
- PEO/HRIS implementation experience is a plus
- Be a true generalist willing to pitch in wherever help is needed on the people team
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a passion for thinking creatively and continuous improvement
- Experience in high growth startup environment
- Self-starter, problem solver and a highly organized task master
- Passion for supporting vidIQ employees around the globe and communicating people programs effectively
- 3+ years HR (or similar) experience required
- Tech savvy - Google Suite, HRIS software, Zoom & Slack
If you’re excited about this, we’d love to talk to you. Use the “Apply for this job” button below to get in touch with us.
What benefits can I expect?
-This is a 100% remote position, work from anywhere you like.
-A flexible work schedule where you decide which hours to work. We expect an average commitment of 40 hours per week.
-We offer a generous vacation policy of taking time when you need it.
-Most team members take 4–5 weeks of time off per year.
-Team retreats every year! Past trips have been to Spain, Portugal, and other amazing places.
-Work with amazing people around the world.
-Huge impact in the Creator Ecosystem.
-Matched or exceed market salary in the country you live in.
-Support your professional development and will pay for relevant courses and conferences
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.