We are seeking a talented front-end engineer to work with us in building next-generation products. Interested in joining us? We’d love to hear from you.
This role can be considered on either a freelance or full time basis.
What you’ll do:
- Build custom 2D/3D animations and interactive behaviors.
- Build custom web experiences, working with graphic-focused content
- Plan and research best technologies for prototyping and production.
- Contribute to product vision.
- Architect clean, reusable and maintainable modules.
- Deliver beautiful, well implemented code that is light, performant and easy to understand.
Who you are:
- A university graduate with an undergraduate degree or better.
- An experienced engineer with a minimum of 5 years working on front-end code.
- A fast learner, able to adapt to new frameworks quickly.
- A background in writing graphics-focused code.
- Up-to-date with the latest frameworks.
- An English speaker with strong communication skills.
- Equally good at architecting as you are with refactoring.
- Obsessed with clean, reusable modular architecture.
- Focused on workflow and user experience.
- Remote work and a flexible schedule.
- A wide range of challenging problems to solve.
- A stable, revenue-based structure with an existing product (on the market for 5+ years).
- Broad exposure: Your work will be seen and loved by thousands of users.
- A highly acclaimed platform with a loyal user base.
- A small, friendly, engineering team.
- Product-focused, non-corporate management.
Extras that will make you stand out:
- An eye for design.
- Experience with frameworks like three.js, vue.js
- Experience with using Adobe and other industry standard graphics tools.
More about Context:
Posted 1 week agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume