Popshop Product Designer
Popshop Live is expanding our design team and we are looking for a Product Designer to create highly engaging, easy to understand, and great looking designs for the Popshop Live Mobile App. Our designers come across numerous complex problems here, and we are in need of a product designer who is willing to learn and become a key stakeholder in the product development cycle working closely with cross-cohort partners to draw out product strategy and ensure pixel-perfect implementation.
As a Senior Product Designer at Popshop Live, you will help drive the vision, strategy, and execution of our product by directly influencing and contributing to product and design decisions. As our ideal candidate - you will be working closely with the Head of Product at a strategic level to understand and frame what we need to build.
We’re a small design team , this means that you will play an integral part in shaping the design culture at Popshop Live. Your responsibilities won’t be limited to shipping stunning visual designs, but to actively participate and contribute to ideation, strategy and execution.
- Takes a lead role in user research, user testing, story mapping, usability testing, wire-framing, visual design, and rapid prototyping.
- Works side-by-side with the product owner and engineers to ensure our products are not only usable, but also valuable to users, feasible to develop, and meet the company’s business objectives.
- Rapidly iterates on design solutions based on user testing and business and technical considerations.
- Approaches design from a humble perspective that places a high level of importance on evidence-based user research and testing.
- Creates clean, intuitive, and responsive interfaces with reusable design patterns.
- Creates high-fidelity prototypes to inform and align development, leadership, marketing, and sales efforts.
- Remains current on user interface design trends and suggests new tools and methods as necessary.
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of target users, with frequent research and almost daily interactions.
- An evidence-based mindset that values collected user data over intuition or personal opinions.
- 3+ years of experience with UX Design
- 3+ years of experience with UI digital product design
- 1+ years of experience creating and testing high-fidelity prototypes with users
- 1+ years of experience conducting user and usability tests
- A portfolio demonstrating a commitment to designing products that align your direct user involvement and research with business objectives.
- Strong verbal, written, and time-management skills.
- Ability to confidently communicate the rationale of your design decisions based on best practices, user tests, and your acquired subject-matter expertise.
- Ability to think in systems and extrapolate and extend shared patterns such as design systems, style guides, etc.
- Experience with best practices and design patterns for web and mobile environments.
- Experience with motion graphics and illustration. Must have experience with Adobe After Effects.
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing a plus.
We are looking forward to seeing exciting portfolios and meeting our future design partner!
Please apply here: https://bit.ly/2IRqJ1Q
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.