- You'll play a key role in spearheading the growth and innovation across digital and offline channels through a combination of creative strategy, campaign optimization, and on-site growth tactics (i.e. landing pages, personalization) to drive new member acquisition for the Firstleaf Wine Club and ecommerce store sales.
- Leverage user research and behavioral data to help inform new campaigns and experiments; collaborate cross-functionally to enable and advance our targeting & retargeting capabilities.
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance to constantly improve overall program effectiveness to increase revenue and profitability.
- Partner with brand and creative teams to brainstorm and test new marketing concepts and experiences that can drive significant improvements in performance
- Provide reporting on analytics and tracking of performance of programs using data across Rockerbox, Google Analytics, Periscope, and media platforms.
- 3+ years experience at a high-growth D2C brand or agency
- Advanced strategic media mix skill set: ability to think critically about how the mix of channels work together to achieve goals while being able to be hands-on and provide strategic direction.
- Expertise with Google Ads platform, including search, display, and YouTube.
- Experience developing media plans, owning a budget, negotiating media placements/rates, and forecasting performance metrics.
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics), A/B testing (VWO, Optimizely, Instapage), and attribution platforms (Rockerbox).
- Working knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices
- Proven experience working with creative teams to apply creative best practices and put out high-quality and creative advertising campaigns that drive growth.
- Experience with tag management tools (Google Tag Manager).
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with large complex data sets and turning analysis into actionable recommendations that improve ROI
- Solid understanding of how to improve attribution, CPA, retention, LTV, and ROAS
- Experience with offline channels (TV, direct mail, podcasts) is a plus.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.