Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales and marketing leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work wherever you prefer as long as you are physically located in Europe. To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration.
We love our casual dress code, company retreats, and the opportunity to work with a truly diverse 120+ strong team based in 25 countries.
We are organised in feature-oriented, cross-functional squads. Each squad is responsible for specific features of the product and works tightly together with high autonomy. Depending on the product area, squads are composed of Backend and Frontend Engineers, Designers, and are always paired with a Product Manager.
We believe in listening to everyone's ideas and feedback.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Europe based R&D team, reporting to the CTO.
This is an exciting time to join Leadfeeder, as we are moving from a solid, well-rounded product to multiple products, which will put you in an ideal position of shaping the future of the company while having the opportunity to grow and develop both personally and professionally.
As Product Manager, you will create and implement the product vision and strategy to continuously drive value and customer success.
- Act as a servant leader in one of our development squads
- Compile product requirements, develop and manage the product roadmap, manage the delivery of product features, and assess impact
- Act as guardian of quality of work and delivery at all times
- Improve our discovery process by working closely with customers
- Implement the findings in product development by working closely with the Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams
- As we are a remote-first company, you can expect to spend more time writing down and presenting your ideas and initiatives than in an office-based company
- Contribute actively on a continuous basis to quantitive and qualitative client research, to be the voice of the customer. This might be anything from test driving new ideas with engaged clients to analysing a features’ post-launch feedback and usage to iterate on it.
- Product Management experience in a SaaS company, with a track record of successful product delivery in the market
- Strong understanding of B2B sales and/or marketing, with a high level of customer understanding
- Entrepreneurial and independent way of working, with an eye for identifying risks
- Analytical and structured mindset; natural curious, outcome-oriented and proactive personality
- Able to challenge status-quo, ask hard questions, validate assumptions, and make sure dots connect on product goals
- A well-balanced combination of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Prior experience of setting the framework for experiments, analysing the results and suggesting next action points
- Skills in analytics, UX, user research, CRMs and other revolving expertise around product management are also appreciated
- Understanding of software development life-cycle and challenges
- Comfortable with customer interactions and interviews
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Be based within European timezones
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company provided hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats that we will resume once Corona allows it
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.