About the Integrations team
- The Engineering Integrations team is the team responsible for bringing all external data into Gorgias. We integrate with both communication channels to bring messages into Gorgias (Gmail, Facebook Messenger...), and ecommerce softwares to bring customer data into Gorgias (Shopify, Magento...).
- There are currently 8 Full-stack Developers, 1 Back-end Developer, and 1 Engineering Manager in the Integrations team. In the close future we intend to split the team in 3: Channels Integrations, Ecommerce Integrations and Integrations Core.
- This position is for the Engineering Integrations, Ecommerce sub-team.
Example of current projects:
- Integrating with Twitter to create tickets from Tweet replies, Direct Messages and mentions in Tweets
- A Twilio integration to build native phone capabilities into Gorgias
- Integrating with Instagram Direct Messages
The features we implement allow our customers to have all their data consolidated in one place: Gorgias. They have all their messages from all their communication channels there, and thanks to ecommerce integrations they have all the context around people who contact them, context necessary to understand how to reply to them and what actions to take.
What you will do
- Maintain existing Ecommerce integrations
- Add new features for existing integrations
- Add new E commerce integrations as they are prioritised
Who you are
- 4+ years of back-end experience
- 4+ years working with Node.js / Python
- 4+ years working with Rest Apis
- 2+ years experience doing front end with a Js framework (React, Meteor, VueJs)
- Picky about code performance
- Team player
Nice to have
- 5+ years working with React / Flask / Celery
- Knowledgeable about Kubernetes
- Previous SaaS experience
- Previous startup experience
Company Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary (based on location, from €63k to €80k) and equity packages (65th percentile of the market)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Complimentary private health insurance (we use Alan)
- 50% of public transportation reimbursed (Vélib, Navigo, etc.)
- Personal credit card to buy lunches during the week (we use Swile)
- Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- Get up to $2000 of learning material (includes books, courses, training sessions, etc.)
- Every quarter we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we're going and strengthen the social bonds (once traveling is safe, we'll transform these summits into offsites!)
- Meet Mihaela, our Tech Recruiter, for an introductory call in which you get to know more about Gorgias and the position and we get to learn more about you.
- Coding challenge using the platform HackerRank. The challenge lasts 1 hour and contains 2 questions focused on problem-solving, data structure, and algorithms.
- Meet your manager, Maxime. He will dive deeper into your working experience and talk technical related issues and get to know each other, of course.
- Meet Alex, CTO and co-founder at Gorgias. This is a good time to ask difficult questions and see if we are a good match for you!
Engineering Team Culture
Getting Stuff Done, Ownership, Team Work, Excellence, and Agility.
You should join us if you want to ship stuff fast without sacrificing quality. We've put great importance on testing our code, cleaning it, treating errors first, and features later. We also value growth and ownership. People make mistakes. We learn from them to avoid them in the future. We cannot achieve excellence if there are no bumps in the road.
Why join us?
We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias...
• Raised our Series A for $14M in November 2019: techcrunch.com/2019/11/26/gorgias-series-a
• Raised our Series B for $25M in December 2020: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/10/gorgias-series-b/
• What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
• Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
• Other positions: jobs.lever.co/gorgias
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.