Do You Wish There Was A Job Where You Could *Just* Code?
No pointless meetings, no micromanaging. Just a small, dedicated, like-minded team working on a genuinely helpful web app while following the best coding practices.
If that's what you've been looking for, this page was written for you.
First, let me introduce myself.
Who We Are
My name is Ben and my company is called Custody X Change. I’ve been working on this business since 2004.
We sell a web application that creates child custody schedules and parenting plans. It also helps families make difficult decisions post-divorce/separation, and facilitates communication between two parents who may not get along very well anymore.
All of this reduces a lot of conflict and saves people a ton of money in legal fees.
If you're an experienced Angular and Node developer, I want you to join our team to help implement new features and improve existing ones.
But what's in it for you?
Why Would You Want To Join Us?
1. Best Coding Practices. We emphasize clean code and testing. We also care deeply about creating amazing customer experiences. This means that we solicit feedback from users and run moderated usability studies. It’s exciting when you make a change and see it positively impact our customers.
2. Tech Stack You Want To Work With. Our stack is built with Angular on the frontend, Node on the backend and Amazon DynamoDB for the database. We’re running everything on Amazon Web Services. We’re writing all of the code in TypeScript.
3. Build A Genuinely Helpful Product. Going through a divorce or separation is challenging enough. But it can grow even more complicated when there are children involved. Our software helps lessen the stress and uncertainty that families feel in these situations. And that’s a huge relief for our clients.
4. Work Remotely On Your Own Schedule. You’re free to work remotely from any Latin American timezone, as long as you can easily connect with our team when needed. You can work the hours you prefer, as long as there is some overlap with the rest of the team's schedule.
5. Join A Like-Minded Team. There are 3 other developers on our team, all from Brazil. To see the team you'll be joining, visit our About Us page.
Here's What I Expect From You
- You have 2+ years of experience with Angular (not AngularJS) and Node
- Are self-motivated and can solve problems independently
- Have excellent written and verbal English skills
- Live in Latin America
- Want to work from home in a long-term, full-time position
P.S. What about salary? I want you to be happy working for me and to pay you a good salary. Your pay will depend on your level of experience, and we'll discuss what works for you as part of the interview process.
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.