Firewire Digital is looking to fill a key marketing assistant position and is looking for talented individuals with significant experience as a virtual assistant.
Interested in a rewarding job in a boutique SEO & PPC agency? Keep reading!
Perks of the role:
- Full time remote position
- Flexible working hours
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Ongoing SEO & PPC training
- Opportunity to work with motivated and supportive people
- Must be able to follow directions exactly as assigned
- Help with the day-to-day SEO & PPC tasks and responsibilities
- Help with the day-to-day social media tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Director in day-to-day and strategic operations and special projects.
- Improve on and implement new systems and processes.
- Prepare information and research
- SEO experience
- High attention to detail
- High work standards
- Fast turnaround times
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Must be within GMT +3 to GMT +11 Time zone
- Must be able to commit to a 1-2 year contract
What You’ll Love About Working Here:
Firewire Digital is a digital marketing agency specializing in SEO & PPC.
You will be joining a small team working closely with the Director and key staff to drive efficiencies and growth across all areas of the business.
This is a full time remote role with flexible hours. No one is going to be micromanaging your every move. Once you're familiar with our processes and systems, management is very hands off.
All team members are encouraged to continue to learn. Accordingly, we provide time and resources to help you to develop your skills.
Autonomy, flexibility and accountability are key values of the Firewire Digital team.
Apply For The Job
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a remote role in a supportive career culture, then be sure to apply via this form: https://forms.gle/FSDE2CdJe9UmaN4EA
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.