Spree3D is hiring CG artists passionate about cloth FX, fabrics, dynamics and the metaverse!
Most importantly we are seeking a person with the passion for simulation and desire to be part of something explosive.
This is a remote position that requires a stable internet connection and excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of animation principles
- Excellent traditional artistic skills - composition, anatomy, color theory, lighting, graphic design
- Excellent visual storytelling and written skills
- Works well in a team, willingness to take direction and iterate work until it’s right
- Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols
- Accurately estimate tasks and maintain schedule for meeting deadlines
- Able to grasp both the technical work and the creative work
- Willingness to learn new software and workflows/processes
- Comfortable working in 3D tools such as Autodesk Maya and Unreal Engine
- Understands the animation game pipeline, from modeling, rigging and animation
- Experience with mocap is a plus
- Modeling, lighting or other areas of experience a plus
- Must be able to work from home and have excellent remote working habits
- Must have an active, passionate interest in animation in entertainment
- Proven track record of high quality, on-time delivery
- Clean body mocap data
- Help define and maintain quality standards in animation
- Assist with animation pipeline and associated workflows
- Collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas and best practices
- Crush estimated delivery times for keyframe and mocap animation work
- Re-targeting characters using proprietary workflows and tools
- Full Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- 401K Program
Please mention that you come from RemoteJobs
when applying for this job.